The gear listed hear can be purchased inexpensively. You will want to ensure that the black BDU pants are rip stop material so they don't tear during the camp. Amazon is a great place for most of these items. Everything will be very dirty. A change of clothes after successful completion of the camp is highly recommended.
- 2 pair black BDU pants (rip stop material is ideal)
- 2 pairs of compression shorts (to be used instead of underwear)
- 2 pairs of running shoes
- 2 white crew neck t-shirts
- 1 BDU utility belt (black)
- 1 pairs of workout or WOD shorts
- 2 pairs of wool blend hiking socks (layer for long hikes)
- 1 warm sweatshirt or outer jacket
- Be Tough. Suffer in silence. No one wants to hear complaining.
- Hint - we strongly suggest you know this quote well enough to recite it from memory: “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
- If it is not on that list then don't bring it.
Simple as that. Anything else you need for this will be provided for you by your instructors. Also known as the cadre.